Catholic Gentleman Beard Oil
You dress like a gentleman, and now you can smell like one too. Catholic Gentleman Beard Oil features a sweet and rich scent with overtones of orange and vanilla, as well as hints of clove, coffee, and oakmoss. Complex and subtle, it is a pleasure to wear.
Beard oil is a basic leave in conditioner for your beard made from all natural oils that are good for your hair and skin. Daily application of beard oil keeps your beard hair soft and healthy, and also prevents itchy, dry skin and that dreaded face dandruff!
Catholic Gentleman Beard Oil is made with pure essential oils and without any artificial scents. The following oils are used:
- SWEET ALMOND OIL: A cold pressed oil made from almonds. It softens and conditions your hair, and is really good for your skin (it's commonly used in therapeutic massage). It helps prevent itchy, dry skin beneath your beard. It also helps prevent ingrown hairs.
- ARGAN OIL: From the Argan tree in Morocco. This cold pressed oil is extremely good for your hair, and has been used to condition and soften hair for centuries. It also makes your skin softer and has anti-aging properties.
- JOJOBA OIL: This is actually a liquid wax. It is very similar to your natural skin oils and therefore is easily absorbed by the skin. It contains vitamins A, D and E, all of which are good for your hair and skin.
- HEMP SEED OIL: This cold pressed oil contains Vitamin E and is rich in fatty acids which soften and coats the hair, preventing moisture loss. Used by many in the skin and hair care industry as a natural moisturizer.
- VITAMIN E OIL: Vitamin E is a natural antioxidant known to make hair more lustrous, shinier, and stronger. It's been known to stimulate hair growth. It also acts as a skin moisturizer and promotes general skin health.
Catholic Gentleman beard oil is made in small batches by St. Kilda Beard Care, a Catholic family-owned business.